Saturday, July 21, 2012

Cheese Dreamin; Or, I Get All Scientific & Stuff. Brie Dreamin.

PhotobucketPart the third in my Very Scientific cheese-dream experiment was the ever delicious Brie.

This is what the study said:
British Brie caused all participants to sleep very well, but dreams varied between males and females; women tended to experience very nice dreams, such as Jamie Oliver cooking dinner in their kitchens, or relaxing on a sunny beach. By contrast, the men who ate Brie experienced rather odd, obscure dreams, such as driving against a battleship, or having a drunken conversation with a dog.

Cheese I ate: Fleurmier de Charlevoix Double Cream, Quebec

Dreamed of... nothing. Or, more accurately, I can't recall any dreams I might have had. I wish I had experienced a dream as the survey says a brie is wont to give me.

Last cheese: Cheshire.

1 comment:

flossieKNITS said...

I've never heard of this, but I'm definitely going to try it. Like I need an excuse to eat more cheese.