Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Computron is dead! Long Live King Compy!

PhotobucketIt's official, my compy has bit the electronic dust.

And now, dear readers, I have a new addition to my wee electronic family.
(Witness an On button that you just can't miss!)

I'm no techie, but man oh man, when you're used to a geriatric computer, who's booting up takes at least 2 minutes, who can't handle iTunes, web browsing, and image editing at the same time, and who's fan sounds constantly like a droning airplane ominously looming somewhere and all around you, it's something of an exciting novelty to have a functioning computer!!

Ok ok ok, I've done my virtual/verbal (and trust me, my reality/physical) happy dance.

Carry on as you were!

1 comment:

Julie said...

haha, congrats on the new computer!! blog, itune, and photo shop away!