Friday, August 14, 2015

Indie Designer Day

© ElenaMadsenDesigns
Designer: Elena Madsen
Rav ID: haekleri
Some Great Designs: haekleri's Rav Designer Page

Make way for crochet! I love this designer's work. Check out three of my favourites:

Her most recently designed piece is Peplum Shell Symphonie (pictured). I love how this piece is designed in pieces so that you can easily alter it to suit your tastes. Just taking a quick peek at some of the FOs shows you that it can be strapless, have capped sleeves, a blousy waist, a fitted waist, and oh my! That peplum! I love it. Seems like the perfect little piece for the beach.

As you all know I'm generally a fan of the bold and unusual. Or at least, the statement-making. And how better to make a statement than with that staple of the boldly fashionable lady's wardrobe, the poncho. Warm November is a wee crocheted poncho, one that works up quickly and is easy to follow.

Lastly, check out these sweet little One Moment Slippers. They look cozy, comfortable, and totally cute.

Check out her IG feed and hop on over to her FB page!

No comments: