Monday, August 06, 2012

Holla Knits Sneak Peek

PhotobucketHolla Knits is an exciting, fun new emag which focuses on bold, challenging, fashion-forward designs.
This stuff is so right up my alley. (Srlsy, any mag that publishes a romper pattern makes my heart go a-flutter).

So I was increda-excited when my submission was accepted for their Accessories 2012 collection.

There's a post about my experience knitting up the sample (preview seen in the pic here) published on the Holla Knits blog today.

This collection will be published in October: I can't wait for ya'll to see it! October feels sooo faaar awaaay!

4 comments:

Natalie Servant said...

Congrats! I love what I'm seeing so far.

Meredith MC said...

Congratulations. I agree that October seems like a long time to wait- but sometimes anticipation can be awesome too. I can't wait to see the finished design.

Katja said...

Congratulations! It must be great seeing your design featured in an emag. Hope the waiting is not too painful. ;)

Julie said...

Ooh, I love Holla Knits, that's awesome news, congrats!! I'm excited to see the new issue this fall, for sure.