Monday, May 25, 2015

Kollabora Featured Designer; and a Lucania Sale!

If you hop on over to Kollabora today, you'll find that I'm their featured designer! Yay!
To celebrate, all this week, Canary Knits newsletter subscribers will be able to purchase my fun, en-bobbled vest Lucania for 20% off.



This profile is rather serendipitous, as I've recently finished a new Lucania for myself.
I knew I had to make me one when I picked up two hanks of madelinetosh Vintage in Cosmic Wonder Dust from the Toronto Knitter's Frolic in April.

Those two hanks weren't quite enough though, so I drew out their length by creating stripes with a natural colourway of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Worsted.

Workin on my Lucania. Wrist support action in effect.
Check out Kollabora for my goofball answers to their fun questions!

No comments: