Friday, June 28, 2013

Indie Designer Revisit

Designer: Iryna Klionava
Blog: Knotting Noodles
Rav ID: klionik
Some Great Designs: klionik's Rav Designer Page
Original Indie Designer Post: September 10, 2010

More delightful little knits from this month's indie designer revisit, klionik.

The picture on the right is her adorable Little Cupcake Newborn Hat.  Let me tell you, if I had me an infant, it would be dressed up like food (and perhaps various fun and interesting movie characters) like, all the time. As long as I have control over the wardrobe it's CUTE STUFF FOR YOU! Muwhahaha.
But I digress.
Really, they're very cute! Keep this pattern in mind next time you have an emergency baby shower to knit for!

For yourself, there's the pretty Zigzag Tunic. It's a great summery knit, perfect for these hot and sunny days. I love the colours she's picked for the sample, too. Very nautical!

Finally, I'd like to point out her On the Wing (knitter neckerchief). A double-sided shawl, this piece is a great one to work on in the summer, and have ready to go for the first crispness of the autumn!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My mom just asked me today if I could whip up something for a neighbor's baby.. No matter that I already have TWO incipient babies to knit for :P One of these hats may be needed..