Friday, June 07, 2013

Indie Designer Day

Designer: Sandy Richards
Blog: Marshall Lane Library Blog
Rav ID: poodlemaster
Some Great Designs: poodlemaster's Rav Designer Page

It's heating up out there!

Here's a pattern from a designer to sport in the Junetime:
Spider Lace Summer Hat (pictured here) is a nicely light and airy topper for the warm weather.

Our designer poodlemaster creates projects with a great feel. Check out her Lattice and Leaf Scarf for example.  Nice texture, simple knit, but interesting!

But my favourite has got to be the Bobble and Twist Hood. Step back, it has pom poms, people! I love me my well-used pom poms! This is such a cute hat, I'm very much wishing it was cold out so that I could wear it! Keeping your ears warm in style, my friends. Oh yeah!

1 comment:

Meredith MC said...

Great designs.