Monday, June 16, 2014

Unicorn lives on Tote!

When I finished this cross stitch I wondered what I'd do with it.
I think you'd be surprised how many people asked, as I stitched this sucker, what I was going to do with it.

I always had no good answer. I would just say "meh, feel like doing it", or "who knows! I'm too lazy to frame it, so I'm sure I'll think of something!"

And so I have!

With my laziness intact, I've decided to attempt making a tote bag. You can never have too many of those.

This helps me to make use of my silly stash of cotton quilting fabric, as well. See the fabrics I'm hoping to use in the photo above.

I really like the shape of this bag, so I'm hoping I can half-ass-create this sometime soon.

How many knitting totes do you have and/or use on a regular basis? I'd have to double check, but I think my number is around 6 proper totes, and about 4 proper project bags.

No comments: