Friday, November 22, 2013

Indie Designer Day

Designer: Sarah Jane
Blog: Sarahsstuff
Rav ID: SarahJaneDesigns
Some Great Designs: SarahJaneDesigns' Rav Designer Page

Mind blowing crochet ahead!
This week's designer has a great selection of designs. First I'll show you the Frostberry Hat. So cute! I love that texture. Perfect knit for this time of year.

There's also the pretty Geminio Neckwarmer. I love the frill, the lovely curving lines, and especially that this is a neckwarmer that comes in five sizes! Very cool.

Finally, I'd like to point out her great collection of wrist warmers/cuffs. Collected in one publication, Cuffed, you can get yourself nine different designs including the delicate and girly Clotted Cream and the wonderfully structural Woodland Realm Cuffs.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh wow, I wish I knew how to crochet! that hat is spectacular.