Friday, November 15, 2013

Indie Designer Day

Designer: Sandra Jäger
Rav ID: stoperror
Some Great Designs: stoperror's Rav Designer Page

Looking for incredibly cute, thematic, colourwork hats? You have totally come to the right place this week, my friends.
I've included a photo here for you of Sea Breeze beanie. I think it's a great example of the kind of work stoperror does.
So much so, that I'm not going to yammer at you with superfluous superfluity, I'm going to stick to giving you a bunch of cool links:

Like piranhas? There's a beanie for that.
Looking for a bunny-based hat? There's a beanie for that.
You like horse racing? There's a beanie for that.
Cats hunting mice? Beanie for it.
Enjoy golfing? Beanie for that too.
Sunshiny sunflowers? Beanie!

She has close to 450 (yes, four hundred and fifty!) designs, many of which are hats, but plenty of which are other accessories. My total favourites are the Unicorn beanie and the Raccoon beanie. Anyone want to knit them for me? :) Gift-giving season is coming!

And just one more, seasonally-appropriate pic: the Deer Family beanie.

1 comment:

Elena Knits said...

The unicorn beanie is indeed beautiful but sea motives also call me. So difficult to choose just one!

BTW, I'm hosting a give away. The prize is a pattern of your choice from Ravelry. You just have to leave a comment on my last post.