Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Thanks to You All!

I recently asked those on my mailing list to participate in a short survey.
It's been such a wonderful experience! I've had the chance to get to know a bit more about you all, which is great, since I just yammer on and on about myself and hardly get to engage in conversation with you (certainly, a blog isn't the best platform for that).

Part of that survey was a giveaway: I'd like to announce the winners here.

FlossieKnits has won the grad prize of a Knit Picks gift certificate.
Amazonianb and bonniebeth have both won a free Canary Knits pattern of their choice.

Congratulations!

Thanks to everyone for entering.

But before you go:

One thing I didn't ask in the survey was age. If you'd care to share, please answer the poll below.

What's your age?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

Thanks everyone!

What's your age?

No comments: