Friday, October 09, 2015

Great Northern: THE LAST DAY


Everyone! I have wonderful news.

Last night we reached our goal and Great Northern WILL be published in print!

Getting this book funded was a community effort. It was because of all you fantastic people who shared, posted on blogs, contributed to the Kickstarter, donated prizes, and have been cheerleaders the whole way through.

This is so fantastic. I've never felt so supported. I wish I could send you all a cinnamon-bun-of-thanks.

To keep in the Great Northern loop over the next year, you can check out the Great Northern website and/or join the mailing list. There will be news, previews, and test knit opportunities.

There's just about 12 hours left on the Kickstarter.
If you're interested in getting a print copy, you can pre-order it and get FREE shipping if you purchase any incentive that's $27 or greater.

THANK YOU times a million!

2 comments:

Kat Riddell said...

I'm so excited for this book, and I'm so thrilled it got funded! I am over the moon for you and Leah, and I can't wait to see how the rest of the patterns turn out :) Congratulations!!

Meredith MC said...

Hip hip hooray! Congratulations! I can't wait for o see this in print.