Friday, January 16, 2015

Indie Designer Day

Designer: Monika Sirna
Rav ID: mdcim
Some Great Designs: mdcim's Rav Designer Page

I love Monika's delicate, feminine patterns for both adults and children.

Boronia Lane (pictured) is a pattern with options. You have the choice of three weights and two styles for this sturdy yet lovely piece. Something that's perfect for a chilly time of year!

There's also the chunky cool Pogonip Hat. You have to know I'd love this one because of its giant pom pom and interesting stitch texture.

I have to point out the Sonoma Shrug, a pretty, delicate piece for adults. And, the Seedling Shrug, a similarly textured accessory for little ones!

If you're a regular Canary Knits reader, you'll know I rarely feature children's patterns. But I couldn't resist pointing you to Kveta Capelet. It does come in adult sizes too, but the feature photo of it on a little girl is really great.

Oh! And don't miss Splendid Glory, a gathered skirt for adults with lace trim along the bottom edge. I love knitted skirts!

No comments: