Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Go Rhinebeck!


I think my google knows me: when I search "rhinebeck", this link comes up first. It's a link to the New York State Sheep and Wool festival, and I can't wait to go!

I've been once, two years ago, with a few friends. We packed up into my car and came home two days later, having filled it to the brim with yarn and fibre and sheepskin rugs (that was me. The rug. I love it so). Here's my recap post/video from 2011.

This year, Rhinebeck falls on October 19th and 20th. My friends and I are being all badass and driving down in one go. The interwebs tells me it's about a seven hour drive.  Boo yah! Road trip!

Anyone else going? Anyone else ever been?

If you're going, and wanna meet up, just tweet me (and here's to hoping the cell reception's good out there!) I'm @canarysanctuary.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This will be my very first Rhinebeck and I am both excited and nervous. (I watched your video and I am incredibly thankful for the heads up on traffic getting in.)

Erin @ekcantcook.blogspot.com

Julie said...

ooh, have an amazing time! I've never been to Rhinebeck, but one of these days!

Hilary said...

Still soooo jealous of everyone who went this weekend! :) I can't wait to read all about how it went and live vicariously through you!