Friday, September 07, 2012

Indie Designer Day

PhotobucketDesigner: Breeanna Sveum
Blog: Stitch, Brinn, Stitch!
Etsy: Stitch, Brinn, Stitch!
Rav ID: stitchbrinnstitch
Some Great Designs: stitchbrinnstitch's Rav Designer Page

See this designer's work for patterns with just the right amount of playfulness!

The piece that first caught my eye is pictured here, the Arrowhead Lace Shrug. So very pretty! I love the way the lace travels across this sleeves and shrug.

Don't have spats? Here's a cute pattern, Spiffy Spats. I like how they're worn in the photos. I never used to think I was a knit spat, or any spat, really, kind of gal. But I can totally envision myself with these on over a pair of footed tights and cute heels!

I'm a cowl, enthusiast, and the Marzipan Cowl is one of my favourite types of cowl. Delicate and interesting! I love a functional ruffle! Did you ever think you'd encounter one? Well, this one not only looks great, it helps to spread out across your shoulders and keep you warm.

Her Seafoam Cardigan is a pretty pattern, with lace details and a nice little tie closure in front.

Oh, and want to knit a betta fish?
Look no further. These guys are adorable!

No comments: