Friday, February 18, 2011

Indie Designer Day

PhotobucketDesigner: Linnéa Öhman
Blog: Viffla
Rav ID: Viffla
Some Great Designs: Viffla's Rav Designer Page

Today we're going to look at a designer who has, so far, shared only one pattern. But it's a really sweet one!

Elin, pictured right, are the lovely (and free!) first pattern by the talented Viffla.
I can't believe there's only 30 projects for this knit (to date).

This project looks like the perfect way to show off a few adorable buttons (thanks for giving me the excuse/reason to go button shopping!)

I'm really looking forward to any more designs Viffla may share in the future.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Those are gorgeous. I'm sure we will see more of her designs in the future!

Julie said...

oh wow, these are gorgeous!! I think they are going straight into the queue, for sure....

Barbara said...

Thank you for sharing! Such a lovely design :)

Hilary said...

How pretty! I love how the cuffs flare a little at the bottom.