Friday, February 04, 2011

Indie Designer Day

PhotobucketDesigner: Summer Star
Blog: Stardust: a soul, searching
Etsy Shop: StarGrrl spinworks: Handspun yarn
Rav ID: StarGrrl
Some Great Designs: StarGrrl's Rav Designer Page

A recently published design by StarGrrl caught my eye back in December.

See the pictured Thorin's Hooded Cowl, in her own handspun.1 I love how functional and versatile this piece is. A scarf/cowl and hood in one. It just might be the perfect winter accessory.

I'm also really digging the historic flair this piece embodies. The tassel on the hood is fantastic (and I think, might just be, the very best way to do a tassel!)

This is StarGrrl's first design. I can't wait to see what she'll create next!

__________
1 Her handspun is available at Amethyst Cottage.

No comments: