Friday, February 12, 2010

Indie Designer Day

Designer: Rose
Blog: Rose Unraveled
Etsy Shop: NosieRosie Knits
and Roses Bloom
Rav ID: nosierosie
Some Great Designs: nosierosie's Rav Projects Page

As many of you surely know, I'm currently enjoying the fun process of planning my wedding; and obviously, there's going to be some knitting research involved in there somewhere!

Which brought me to the pretty knitterly floral wedding projects of nosierosie.
Not only did she have wonderful wedding knit-accessories, she's designed some lovelies herself.

Pictured here you see the Boob Tube. Check out her project page for a number of different, and very cool ways to wear it. Chunky knits always fascinate me, and this one is made even cooler by its versatility and that purty wee flower.

Lacy Beret is a cute little wardrobe addition, which just might have a pattern posted (perhaps?) It looks like a great, stylish and functional piece, something you'd get great use out of in the autumn, spring and (if you're brave) even winter!

This just in: the brand new, sweet wee wristlet design named Rhodochrosite. I love the design, and that fantastic lacy colour!

3 comments:

A Homely Heroine said...

though I may be lurking rather than commenting, I really enjoy your blog...pick up a little award over on mine : )

Erin Wallace said...

The Boob Tube is WONDERFUL! LOVE it. Thatnks for featuring such wonderful designers.

Hilary said...

Oh, I love a knitted flower...