Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Dubiosity, Inc

Tagged by Susan at Knitter's Delight, here's another quicky meme that you may or may not choose to participate in:

"The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer."

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
Bloody hell - I'm old. Alright then, let's see....
*cue Wayne and Garth doing that "dream-sequence" thing*
May 1998: I would have been on the last legs of grade 10, fully engrossed in the Marilyn-Manson-guitar-playing-world-hating-spurious-teenage-angst that was my early teens.
Fun times.
Photobucket
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
1. Practice violin for my stress-inducing lesson tonight.
2. Plant seeds and wait for them to die.
3. Make lunches for this work week.
4. Read through my new Lonely Planet Italy Guide.
5. Buy that cute lot of Wizard of Oz quilting fabric on eBay.

3) Snacks I enjoy:
Almonds, dried pineapple, Lindt 85% cocoa dark chocolate (less a snack and more of an experience), honey dates and those thin Triscuits with baba(ganoosh) or hummus.

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Pay off the debts of any and all people I care for, travel first class baby! (preferably spa-hop, with many art stops along the way), buy myself a kickass house, revive cheesy 90s slang (this would stem from my undoubted fame, brought on through instant billionaire-ity) and certainly, one must not forget my consistent dream of buying any and all yarn that my little fancy desires.

5) Places I have lived:
Oh, this is sad.
Just here man, just here (I don't count the two school-years spent in Guelph for uni. I came home most weekends, and anyway, Guelph? Wow, mind blowing).

6) Jobs I have had:
Canary Resume
at various times: chicken-egg collector, babysitter, bookstore employee, steel factory line operator, (museum) Collections Assistant, Information Officer.

7) Bloggers I am tagging who you will enjoy getting to know better:
You can tag yourselves, amigas.

4 comments:

soknitpicky said...

That is a fun & interesting list. I love chocolate myself, but not the dark stuff. How are those violin lessons coming along?

Anonymous said...

My debts too, cause I know you love me. You tell me all the time.

Good meme. I night do it too.

Maybe.

Sally said...

My Canadian friend tells me Ontario is vast, so I expect you could live a lifetime there and still not get bored with it.

Teresa said...

The lesson wasn't as bad as I was fearing.
Actually, I can't wait to get my hands on that (as yet unnamed) violin again!