Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Rhinebeck Ready(ish)!

IT'S RHINEBECK IN TWO DAYS!
This is exciting, ruffling my feathers and getting me all in a tizzy. But a fantastic tizzy!

I'm furiously working away on my Rhinebeck sweater (which at this point is only down to the waist). Yep. Oh, and it's in sock weight. Because that's how I roll.

So, do you think I can do it? Can I finish a sock weight sweater, from the waist down, and the sleeves (both of them!) AND the neckline? Can I? EXCITING! Playing with fire!

I've also heard that it's not really a Rhinebeck sweater if you're not knitting up the last bits in the car on the way there, and blocking it in the hotel room the night before.

At this point I think a good block is not gonna happen. But the sweater might!(?)

So hey, if you'll be at Rhinebeck, and you happen to see me (hopefully in a neon green sweater!) come say hi! I'd love to meet you.

1 comment: