Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Ghosts: A Subway Knits Interview!

Some of you may have noticed a couple weeks of missing Indie Designer Days, and for that I apologize. I had a death in the family, but am now resuming normal transmission.

That said...

I'm excited to announce that I've been interviewed on Subway Knits! You can listen to it here, and read the show notes here.

And really, if you don't already listen to Subway Knits regularly, you should add it to your podcast list. Maria is a fantastic podcaster! I love her show, and so was very happy when she agreed to do an interview with me :)

Happy faces all around! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It'll be nice to hear more about your inspirations for these designs. They are really fabulous!

Hilary said...

Oh no, I'm so sorry, Teresa. I hope you and your family are doing ok.

And, on a more upbeat note, I'm very excited to listen to the interview!

Unknown said...

I'm sorry, Teresa.

Just love the interview! Thank you!