Monday, August 14, 2006

FO Leaf T-shirt

This is my first big FO with cotton. It's not my favourite to knit with, and I was afraid it would turn out far too big, but it's actually an acceptable fit. The colour is fun too! I love the pattern: http://www.knittingschooldropout.com/patterns/updatedleaft.pdf

It was an incredibly easy pattern to follow, and I love wearing it! I used Bernat Cottontots in Lemonberry (the name is great). Very happy with this one. Now, to get to the 10 or 15 other UFOs....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! looks great!

Teresa said...

Thanks! (and thanks so much for the pattern!)
I think I need to make another one :)

The Knitting Dietitian said...

Wow, I think this is very pretty! I'm still too nervous to try a project this large.

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is great. I actually like the color better than the original one. What size needles did you use? Because I'm thinking of using the same yarn..but I'm too lazy to find out the correct gauge myself. :P

Teresa said...

Unfortunately... I can't remember! But I do know the shirt ended up far too large, gauge went wacky. I probably just used the needles recommended in the pattern. I was a young, unknowing knitter, unfamiliar with the ravages of incorrect gauge and the misfortunes it can cause.