Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Events!


Ya'll might know, I started a podcast back in February. And boyo, wasn't I flattered when the organizers at the Kitchener-Waterloo Knitter's Fair invited me to participate in a speakers panel about knitting-focused podcasts!
Daaaaamn excited!

I always thought it was cool (and yet, a shame) that the podcasts I listen to list all the events they'll be at. Cool because, hey! Going to events and being able to meet podcasters is cool! A shame because, well, I'm never, never local to any of the podcasters I listen to.

Until now!

The podcasters on the panel are all from Southern Ontario. Let me introduce you to them!

Knit 1 Geek 2
Karen and Maggie guide you through the wide world of geekery and knitting.

Spin Doctor
Sasha Torres provided fantastic info for the handspinner from 2010-2013.

If you're interested in attending, put this Saturday, September 13 in your calendars. Hope to see you there!

No comments: