Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Today is Wednesday; Or, It's Getting Cold out Dude

I thought I might revisit the "A Day in the Life of Me"-type post that I wrote six months ago.
And as fascinating as that was, just wait til you see it covered in snow!



7:56 am: What better time to wake up and...





bake cookies. It never hurts to have freshly baked sweets for work!
(ok, ok, I admit it: I actually made the dough last night and stored it in the fridge til this morning. I'm not quite that much of a süberwoman.)








10:00 am: Bus waiting, and this time that pretty Anglican church is snow-frosted.







5:30 pm:
Me with the man. Yes! Introducing the man.
We had a yummy dinner, and headed off for a very cool show...














6:30 pm
: Got my entertainment for the evening and saw cool show at the Planetarium with aforementioned man.







11:30 pm: Way past my bedtime, I'm having some lovely Lady Grey Tea and putting the finishing touches on my latest design.

7 comments:

Misty said...

So excited to see that you went to the planetarium show! I think I know one of the astronomers at McMaster...

darlene mcleod said...

Aw, you two make such a cute pair!

Ellen said...

Very sweet post! And what a cute couple! :)

Hilary said...

I just love these posts. Firstly, cookie baking in the morning - wonderful! That sounds like the perfect way to start a day when it's cold out. Secondly, it's nice to meet your man! You guys are an adorable couple!! Thirdly, the fact that you went to a planetarium show = awesome.

Susan said...

You too look smashing! Glad for the intro.

Julie said...

Looks like it was quite a great day! You look gorgeous in your Hew, by the way. and I LOVE that teacup!

Ilix said...

Ah tea cups..... they make everything taste so nice. I need more tea cups.