Thursday, January 10, 2013

Emerging from Holiday Slumber

I happen to love the wintery-religiousy-seculary- holidays.
It's the second best holiday-time of the year, with Thanksgiving and Halloween topping my list o' faves.
This year, though, Christmas has an edge because, let me tell you, my brother scored high points on the awesome-o-meter with his very surprise gift to me: knitting-themed mugs and tea pot!

Needless to say, it's been knitting mugs all the time over at my place.

I don't know where he bought them; he was a bit vague on where "in the mall" it was, so unfortunately I can't point ya'll in the proper direction to score these beautiful objects.
But I'll get it out of him. Oh yes. I will.

ETA: He bought them from Think Kitchen, and their brand is Stokes Porcelain. I'm sad to say a quick intertubes search this morning produced no results. I think all the knitters bought them up right away!


6 comments:

two_fishes said...

I seem to recall that it was a new store that had just opened?

Unknown said...

Yes, mysterious two_fishes :) I think I'll peruse the Mapleview directory to see if anything stands out.

Evelyn said...

Oooh, please find out where your brother bought these mugs! I need to add them to my mug stash!

Hilary said...

OMG. Please find out where these are from. They're amazing!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! What a great brother!

Kathleen said...

Very cool mugs...aren't brothers the best?
have to say, I 'so' enjoy your blog!