Friday, February 06, 2015

Indie Designer Day

Designer: Carolyn Macpherson
Blog: The Next Beautiful Thing
Rav ID: CarolynMac
Some Great Designs: CarolynMac's Rav Designer Page

This week I'm featuring another fellow Ontarion! Carolyn's work is attractive, classic knitting.

The Holly (pictured) is a lovely, traditional beret with a fun twist; it has bobbles/holly berries at the crown!

Rainbows! In Space! is another of my favourites. It just might be the most bright, squishy fun wrap ever!

When I contacted Carolyn about this profile, she shared a bit with me about her inspiration.
Inspiration can literally come from anywhere. Memories, pop culture, the kids. My biggest problem is such a magpie that when something shiny comes my way and I start thinking and dreaming up designs, other ones get put aside. LOL though, I have begun dreaming designs… I guess that must mean I’m on the right track. ;-)

She has a beautiful blog where you can hop on over and see more of her work.

No comments: