Monday, November 03, 2014

Knitting Book Read Along: Our Second Book Begins!

I'm really rather pleased that we got as many votes as we did for the selection of our second knitting book read along. Thanks everyone! Let's keep that momentum going.
All discussion will happen in the Canary Knits Ravelry group.

The Book

Little Red in the City by Ysolda Teague

Where to Get It
Amazon.com
Ysolda's website (where you can get an e copy).
Your local library (my local library doesn't have it, but checking your own is worth a shot!)

Reviews
Knitter's Review
Good Reads
Fresh Stitches
and many, many more!

Timeline
Get the book between now and November 16, 2014.
Read the book between now and February 1, 2015.
As this book is over 250 pages long, and the read along will extend over what can be a rather busy knitting time, I’ve given us about 3 months to get this book read and discussed.
That said, the discussion thread will never be closed!

"Rules"
No pressure!
Read at your own pace.
Set your own goals.
Participate as much or as little as you wish.
All discussion will happen in the Canary Knits Ravelry group.

Can't wait to get started! I'll see you there!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh, great! I have this one and, as with many knitting books, I haven't read all of it. I'm looking forward to it.