Friday, March 28, 2014

Indie Designer Revisit

Designer: Tara-Lynn Morrison
Blog: good night, day
Rav ID: goodnightdayknits
Some Great Designs: goodnightdayknits' Rav Designer Page
Original Indie Designer Post: June 4, 2010

A name change hasn't changed the structured, minimalistic beauty of goodnightdayknits.

When I originally profiled her in 2010, I was struck by her cohesive, focused style and modern aesthetic. Since then, she's published many patterns, some of my favourites being the lambton extra chunky cowl, the petawawa cabled toque, and the  windsor headband (pictured).

The lambton cowl is one of her free pattern; she's let me know there's more to come!

I'd also like to point you to her blog, where she has knitting tips and information that acts as a companion piece to her knitting booklets.

I'm very happy to announce that she's generously offered Canary Knits readers a coupon for 10% off. The code is MERCI; use it in her ravelry shop here.
Take advantage of this, folks! Her ebook collections are $18 for seven pattern. This coupon makes that deal even greater!

Ok, I couldn't resist throwing in this extra pattern pic because I love it so: the markham loop collar. It's perfect for this time of year, and looks like such a fun, cozy knit! I really dig that texture, and the beautiful chunkiness of the knit stitches running up the inside edge.

No comments: