Saturday, April 07, 2012

Indie Designer Day

PhotobucketDesigner: Joanne Lew-Goltz
Rav ID: Jnnlw
Some Great Designs: Jnnlw's Rav Designer Page

I couldn't wait to share this week's designer. She has two of the prettiest, most delicate patterns I've seen in a long time.

First off is the pictured Modern Juliet. Ruffles done right, I'd say! Wonderfully romantic, echoed in the very appropriate name of the knit. I really dig the asymmetry of the button neckline and pocket.

This designer has but two patterns, and both hold the same sort of whimsical delicacy that appears to be her aesthetic. Pianissimo Symphony Series is an in progress knit, and my is it lovely! The drape, the detail, the delicacy. I can't wait til this one is published!

3 comments:

LittleCanoe said...

Wow! I love the Modern Juliet! It's so beautiful and whimsical. I need to make one for myself!

Cleo said...

I love the pocket and the collar. I might just ahve to put this on my list.

Julie said...

wow,a gorgeous design!! I bet we'll be seeing a lot more from her, for sure.