Thursday, September 15, 2011

Madam MIA: Or, This is How Busy Life Can Get

Photobucket
Please see Vegan Yum Yum blog for a how-to for these fabulous knit-themed cupcakes.

I'm popping on the blog here for a mo to let ya'll know I could very possibly be a bit MIA for the next couple of weeks.

My life has suddenly become busy busy bee:

My sister is getting married on Saturday, and I'm one of her bridesmaids!
I have my 29th birthday on the 19th!
Currently, I'm living in the land of boxes: I'll be moving to a new place at the end of the month!
Oh yes, and I have a number of lovely and very fantastically fun and exciting super secret projects I'm working on!

Allllll in September!

I suppose you didn't think I could fit a whopping 5!! (now 7) exclamation marks in one lil' post.

See you soon! (8)

4 comments:

LittleCanoe said...

Congrats! Have fun at the wedding and Happy Birthday!!!

Kathleen Dames said...

good luck with all the busy-ness, fellow Virgo!

Katie said...

We have the same birthday, one year apart! Happy birthday to us!

Julie said...

ooh, super busy, but all exciting, good things. An early happy birthday, and good luck with the move!