Friday, September 23, 2011

Indie Designer Day

PhotobucketDesigner: Ágnes Kutas-Keresztes
Blog: Ágnes Kutas Knitwear Design
Etsy Shop: Ágnes Kutas Knitwear Design
Rav ID: AgnesKutas
Some Great Designs: AgnesKutas' Rav Designer Page

Oh autumn, I love you so.
This week's designer has a collection of fab knits for fall, just a few of which I'll highlight here for you:

Pictured is the pretty Fresia. I can't tell you how much I love the grape pattern. This sweater rules (and I love that she's got photos in front of grape vines too. It's all about the details!)

Wish Me Luck also makes use of a nice repeated pattern. This cardigan is a good staple for any wardrobe.

I really enjoy when a designer shows off their ability to manipulate a variety of design elements and techniques. Not only is AgnesKutas great with textured patterning and lace, she's got a great eye for colour too! Check out Milano, a cute yoked sweater with lace-rib detailing.

I'll leave off with another wonderfully textural design, Spring Leaves. All over texture at its best!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Teresa,

Thanks for highlighting a Hungarian girl. I'm American but both my parents were from Budapest. I love Agnes' way with detail. Usually I tend to omit that part.

Anonymous said...

Wish me luck just went in my rav favs...it looks like it would be a cute spring sweater!

mikka said...

What a gorgeous sweater (and photo) ! Definitely adding this to my favorites on Ravelry - I always love reading this feature on your blog :)