Friday, August 27, 2010

Indie Designer Day

Natalya Hat - on blogDesigner: Janneke
Blog: nog even nadenken
Rav ID: bloemenjansje
Some Great Designs:bloemenjansje's Rav Designer Page

It's a shame bloemenjansje only has three patterns posted - I'm intrigued by her diverse style.

First I'll point you to her Natalya Hat (pictured). This lovely piece makes great use of a bobbled cable pattern for a striking and stylish winter accessory.

Then there's her very cool Intrepid gloves. This piece has colourwork, flared cuffs, varying texture and picot edging. I really love her tendency towards a "medival style" in this garment.

Finally there's the whimsy that is Odobenoplasty. This piece (which you've gotta see, btw!) defies gravity with its grand walrus-like tusks. I'm sure you'd not complain of the cold with this knit on!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Whoa! Odobenplasty is amazing! I think I need one...

And the hat is *so* pretty. Mmm...bobbles!