Monday, November 27, 2006

Tribute to Trigger






Here is my very favourite canary - Trigger. He died a while ago. These pictures feature him at his dopey best, first eyeing me with fear and a bit of irritation, then happily sitting with seed husks on his beak like usual! He was a filth-pig :p
Then we see him soaking wet, after one of his very few baths, then sitting on my keyboard, unsure what to make of the situation! (you can see a drawing I did of him while he was asleep in the background). Finally, one of the last pictures I took of him, sitting on his seed dish, staring over his shoulder as if to imply "what!? I'm trying to eat here!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant seem to find your email address, so i'll answer your question here! I'm knitting my vest with a yarn i found at hobby lobby, its a sythetic baby weight, a little smaller than sport weight i think. Its called baby bee and my colors are soft licorice and lilac! I really hope i will get it done on time!

Your little birdie was adorable! My parents used to have parakeets and they were so sweet!

Teresa said...

Thanks so much for the yarn stats! I must look out for that now. I love trying new types.