Thursday, November 30, 2006

Heavier on the Canary, lighter on the Knits: an explanation





As you can see, I haven't been posting much knitting lately, and have resorted to cute canary pictures. These two items are what I'm putting forward as an explanation. I've been knitting too much to actually post anything :p
So, here is a chullo with a personally designed maple leaf fair isle pattern (made with black Lamb's Pride Worsted and some hand spun, hand painted stuff I picked up ages ago on eBay).
Also, you'll see my WIP of a Lady Eleanor, from Scarf Style. It's in Noro Silk Garden, 208 on 4.5mm needles. I'm approximately halfway through. Can't wait to finish this one and block it out! Entrelac was on my list of "to learn" for quite a while, and I'm glad I started this pattern because it truly isn't that difficult. (can't wait to attach the fringe, that's going to be amazing) :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the color for you lady Eleanor, the color are very unique!

Teresa said...

Thanks! I can't wait to finish it so I can see hoe all the colours will blend in and out :)

Anonymous said...

Lady Eleanor is QUITE impressive! I took an entrelac class at Stitches a few years ago but haven't done a project in it (yet).

Teresa said...

Thanks :) I love it!