Tuesday, July 25, 2006

So I've decided I want a cultural exchange...

The site gimmeyourstuff.blogspot.com has enticed me to sign up and start trading goods with people!
This is such a great idea.
Here is a list of things I'd be interested in swaping:
-arts/crafts goodies like fabrics, knitting notions (stitch markers, needles, patterns, magazines, books, anything really!)
-yarn, especially (I love the stuff! no really preferences as to what type, but something made somewhere other than north america would be nice)
-teas (and anything to do with them, really)
-jams/crackers/candy, all sorts of sweets!
-I use stationary of all sorts, so that would be great
-soaps/lotions/bath stuff (I'm not allergic to anything nor do I have any objections to any particular scents)
-as for clothes/accessories: handbags/purses, scarves, socks (I love socks, and have fairly little feet).
-and get creative! I'd be happy with any sort of surprise I get :)
-As for other random stuff about me: I love birds (as you may have guessed by my screen name) in particular canaries, but all little singing birds that look they they do.

As for what's on offer from me: just email me and let me know what you'd like - I'll search it out for you!

Thanks all for looking!

email: canarysanctuary at yahoo dot com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got some amsterdam tea and singapore candy to send you if you like. :)

ludwigvonpooface@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hello, you commented on my blog, so I've already emailed you. Found you through KTC; it's great to find out we have lots in common.

Natasha said...

Hi, i'm from Singapore and would love to swap with you.I could send over different types of local delicacies.If you're interested, mail me at incestbites@hotmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon :)

Unknown said...

Hi!

Would you like to do a swap with me? I'm Agnetha from Sweden

http://koocachoo.blog.com

tannina said...

Hello, i just found your entry in gimme your stuff. As i´m a knitter too, maybe be could exchange something wooly/yarny???? There are some sockyarns i crave for. In Germany we have some great yarns as well (wollmeise, wolldrachen, regia). i could also get some knitting magazines if you are interested.
Please email me at tannina@web.de or visit my website at www.myblog.de/fallmasche.

have a happy new year
Tanja