Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Happy February; Happy KAL Day!

It's February!
Along with the pleasure of getting a new image to decorate my kitchen for the next 29 days, I'll be hosting THREE wonderful KALs over the coming weeks.


CHERRY PIE
Come one, come all to the inaugural KAL for Great Northern! Leah and I are knitting each other's patterns and helping to guide others with KALs for Cherry Pie and From Another Place over the next 6 weeks.
I'll be posting tips and tricks for each week's goals every Monday.
Don't have your copy of Cherry Pie yet? Pick it up for just $6!
#GreatNorthernKAL
 
BOMBSHELL SHORTS
Happily, there's also a grand KAL for Holla Knits! All patterns are included, but I'm hosting two specifically. Bombshell shorts are the pattern that first got me hooked on Holla Knits, and if you can believe it, I've never even knit them before!
So this is my golden opportunity: get a super cool FO and spend time with you fellow cool kids and knit up some pretty cabled shorts.
#HKKAL16


LADY BAT
Spring's almost here, and Lady Bat is a great addition to your warm weather wardrobe! There's so many great FOs of this pattern you can see on Rav, I'm sure I don't have to do much chatting here to convince you that it's a great knit.
Join us in the KAL!
#HKKAL16

No comments: