Friday, August 09, 2013

Indie Designer Day

Designer: al-albrigo
Blog: al abrigo
Rav ID: al-abrigo
Some Great Designs: al-abrigo's Rav Designer Page

This Spanish designer has a wonderful selection of sweet and simple patterns. The sorts of pieces that look fun to knit and wear.

First up is the pictured Scabiosa Top. Knit this one while the summer's still here! I really like its combination of lace and solid stockinette. The pattern is available for download in English.

And, in yet another edition of patterns-for-kids-that-I-wish-were-for-grown-ups, her 

Singing in the Rain kid's boots are adorable! They come in two sizes, 0-6 months and 6-12 months. There's a lot of babies happening amongst my family and friends lately. I think some of those wee ones will be getting these!

Finally, there's the cute kids knit wendy. A nice little dress, it's got simple enough elements to be a quick and relaxing knit, but enough going on to make it interesting. I really dig that pleat!

1 comment:

Julie said...

that is such a beautiful top, so perfect for summer. And I adore those knitted boots! I can't believe I haven't seen those before, they are too cute.