Friday, December 17, 2010

Indie Designer Day

PhotobucketDesigner: Leslie Gordon
Blog: More With Les
Etsy Shop: LGordon555
Rav ID: LGordon555
Some Great Designs: LGordon555's Rav Designer Page

Want an idea of how to keep the heads of the little ones in your life warm?
With beautiful snow falling this morning, my mind hearkens back to the good ol' 80s, and the various handknit toques I sported oh-so-fashionably.

This week's designer gives you a number of updated versions of the childhood toque. Check out the adorable idea pictured right, in the OMG Hat. How clever, no?

Make sure you check out her other pieces. All very cute!
This will be the last Indie Designer post for 2010. The holidays are upon us, and I must away to cookie baking (and eating), present making (and wrapping!) and warm drink drinking!

4 comments:

Hilary said...

OMG. That is seriously cute. What fun designs she has!

Thea said...

Awesome hat -- must go see the rest!!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU for highlighting me. I'm seriously honored! Happy holidays! Leslie

Diana Troldahl said...

I love Leslie's designs!!

The OMG hat is a fave, as well as the Jake hat with the Basket Ball bobble on top :-}