|This owl mug cozy is available for test knitting!|
We want to keep you all updated on a regular basis; so this is the first in a set of updates we're going to be giving you here on the blog.
So, what have we done in the month that's passed since we've been funded?
- as soon as the funds were successfully deposited into our account (which took about 14 days), we began contacting backers to arrange reward delivery; 85% of backers have either been contacted or received their rewards. If you haven't heard from us yet, don't worry! We're working our way through the list! :)
- we'll be delivering our first sweater patterns to our tech editor this week
- there's a test knit happening for the first of the houseware designs
- we're both in the midst of our second sweater designs for the book
- Leah's thinking about developing a mod for her "From Another Place" sweater! (It's seeeeeecret! But here's a hint: Teresa is super excited about it!)
- We've had an influx of members to the Great Northern Ravelry Group! Welcome, everyone! Hope to see you there, too!
- The fantastic CSDye has been added to our list of wonderful yarn support providers.