I haven't always been a Twin Peaks fan.
I'm sure there's lots of you out there who are wondering why you should support a collection of knitwear design based on a show you've never seen, or maybe don't even like!
Well, here's a few reasons!
- You like vintage-inspired sweaters and accessories for women as well as fun housewares.
- Dig indie dyers? We have a bunch collaborating on Great Northern, including RainCity Knits, Hedgehog Fibres, Julie Asselin, and Knits in Class.
- You're a Ruby Submarine and/or Canary Knits fan. We're weaving our style into all the designs!
- Supporting independent design at a high level of professionalism keeps us all producing high quality patterns!
- You love physical, hard copies of books. Especially knitting books!
- Sweaters designed with thoughtful details and wearability get you excited to knit.
- You can get a whole bunch of cool incentives like yarn and patterns from designers like Bristol Ivy, Shannon Okey, and Jane Richmond.