Friday, December 20, 2013

Indie Designer Day

Designer: Lili Aghabeik
Blog: Lilirious knits
Rav ID: lilirious
Some Great Designs: lilirious' Rav Designer Page

This week's designer, the last of the indie profiles for this year, has three really great patterns.

One: Kahjiit Cowl (pictured). I don't think I have to tell you why this is cool. But I will: cables, texture, shape, functional, awesome. Really, can't you see yourself wearing this all the time? Because I could. It's a type of knit I very much enjoy anyhow, but she's done this one up to the extreme. Love it.

Two: Autocumulus. An uber-fluffy looking, scrumptious cowl. An accessory that's a simple, quick knit, and one that you can (yet again!) get so much wear out of in the colder seasons.

Three: Erasmus. A pair of pretty armwarmers, using attractive colour combinations and the key design element of snugness (ie: these guys aren't going to roll down your arms. Good for keeping warm while typing, which can be key for those of us in office-y jobs!)

I can't wait to see what beautiful designs lilirious brings us in 2014!

No comments: