Friday, October 25, 2013

Indie Designer Revisit

Designer: Thea Eschliman
Blog: Thea Eschliman's Designs
Rav ID: wonderfallz
Some Great Designs: wonderfallz 's Rav Designer Page
Original Indie Designer Post: October 29, 2010

So much colourful pretty!

This month's revisited indie designer is wonderfallz, and she has a great array of colourwork glory.

I've chosen to feature her recently-released ebook Darling Mermaids, wherein you can find the lovely hat pictured here (Darling Mermaids Hat), as well as a blanket, pair of mittens, and a cowl. These beautiful pieces let you take that bit of whimsical summer with you into the cooler months.

She has great understanding of knitting structure, texture, and shape as well. One of my favourites is her Pretty Handsome hat. It's got a giant pom pom, which always wins my heart, and looks like a good, relaxing knit. Something great for gifting (and something you're likely going to want to keep for yourself. So yeah, make a few!)

And you know it couldn't be this close to The Greatest of All Holidays without my weaving it in to the post somehow: Halloween!
She has an array of Halloween patterns, a couple of which I featured in her original profile.
So I thought I'd add to them here by pointing out to you all the very pretty (and warm!) Pumpkins on a Vine cowl and super cute Hocus Pocus Mittens.

No comments: