Monday, September 16, 2013

My Fabulous and Glorious Birthday Week SALE!

My fifth birthday. Crowns ahoy!

I've made it a tradition for a few years now to book my entire birthday week off. This year, I was thinking, I need to extend this birthday fun to others!

So for this entire week, you can get 20% off any of my patterns.
(that is, Monday September 16 - Sunday September 22).
Just enter the code blogbday2013 upon checkout on ravelry.

Thanks so much to you all for your knitterly encouragement and support.

3 comments:

Misty Alvaro said...

Dude. I should have know you were a Virgo. My birthday's Wednesday, so thanks for the present! Happy Birthday to us!!!

Elena Knits said...

Happy birthday, Teresa! I hope you enjoy your week :D

Hilary said...

I love the photo!!! Happy almost-birthday!