Friday, February 11, 2011

Indie Designer Day

PhotobucketDesigner: Nakia Casey
Blog: Nakia Knits - My Knitting Blog
Rav ID: nakiacasey
Some Great Designs: nakiacasey's Rav Designer Page

A cool piece of colourwork can really turn my crank.

Check out nakiacasey's totally cool Rowr Mitts. These cute little pieces would look lovely peeking out from the bottom of your coat sleeves. I'm already envisioning them in a parade of various colours.

Being a big fan of the fingerless mitt, I think these are going on my ever growing list of to-knits.

Thanks for sharing, nakiacasey! I'd love to see more of your designs :)

2 comments:

Hilary said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. I *must* have these. Thank you for posting!!! I've had a love of leopard-printed anything since high school and think these mitts would be such a fun way to incorporate a little into my current wardrobe. Yay!

LittleCanoe said...

These are super rad! I want.